So glad you've come...

Welcome to Tigressland, my own personal little corner of the Internet where I hang out expressing my views about the smaller things in life. No controversy here (I'm saving that for the book lol) just the everyday minutiae that add up to my rather unpredictable, but always fun, life! So pull up a cushion and come chill.....and follow! We bloggers love it when you follow ;-) ~Tigress

Sunday 29 January 2012

I have a confession...

Hello, my name is Tigress and I'm a PhotoAppaholic

I kid you not.

And as many of you may know...I've discovered a new one: Facebook's piZap.

The hours are vanishing at an alarming rate! Now I don't claim to be any great whiz in the technological department, but I like to think I'm not too shabby at this lark. I mean the products of  my efforts are getting shared around Facebook in a delightfully swift manner so I figure I'm doing something right! And I'm improving all the time...I think. But I must say, it was a skill born of frustration!

You see, for the last 6 weeks I have hurtled around Facebook and the Internet in general, trawling goodies to share with my ever growing group of followers. And some have been brilliant! Witty little morsels, with delightful graphics, that would make even, Denis Leary titter. But others, to be honest, have been an abomination to the human eye: the heinous colour combinations, the inappropriate fonts, the text speak, the *splutter*....I mean seriously, the grammatical errors alone are enough to make me break out in a rash >.<.

So I thought bugger it, I'll do it myself.

And I have...but...

My sense of self-regulation is not the best. Remember me mentioning my having addiction issues with Facebook games? Well this little photo obsession makes my gaming look like a positively healthy pastime! It's quite concerning. It's the delightful backgrounds you see...and the delicious fonts, and the quotes! *quiver* oh the quotes! I'll just complete one little project when I think to myself: "I'll sneak a peek at some more quotes." And then BAM! The designing process restarts in my head and I'm screwed for another half an hour or so!

It's not pretty.

The good news is, I haven't started snorting and/or dribbling yet and am still managing to feed and clothe myself.

Though it's getting touch and go with the kids.

I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment