So glad you've come...

Welcome to Tigressland, my own personal little corner of the Internet where I hang out expressing my views about the smaller things in life. No controversy here (I'm saving that for the book lol) just the everyday minutiae that add up to my rather unpredictable, but always fun, life! So pull up a cushion and come chill.....and follow! We bloggers love it when you follow ;-) ~Tigress

Thursday 8 January 2015

The hardest job....but the rewards are amazing

Today I shall have to flit in and flit out again (my own FIFO of sorts) as the offspring have joined us in Oz for the second half of the school holidays.

Much fun is being had by all and as my daughter will be nineteen on the 10th January,,,,the festivities are set too continue.

It is at times like these that one discovers exactly how many blessings one has to count. You hear about it all the time but every once in a while you it jumps up and hits you in the face like an errant frying pan. You're a lucky person.

It's something we all should take time to reflect on much more frequently than we do.

Vodka helps.

And at the risk of sounding like a lush, I've had a couple....and a pear cider....or two.

But it's a simple formula really.

The next step is appreciation. Be grateful. Don't be a whiny ass and find shit to complain about....hang with the lucky thoughts and rejoice in them. It's not hard if you practice.

Finally you need to show that appreciation and in my case, right now, that means spending time with my loved ones before they sod off back to NZ and my beloved tootles off back up to his island.

Just had to shoot in and let you know I am alive...and happy, very very happy.

Love to all

Rock on and make 2015 your bitch ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment